|Capacity:||16000L To 26000L||Valve:||3'' Ball Valve Or 3'' Butterfly Valve|
|Type:||Bottom Loading And Bottom Discharging, Top Loading And Bottom Discharging||Application:||Used Cooking Oil Biodiesel|
3 Layers Flexi Tank,
Cooking Oil Flexi Tank
BLBD TLBD 3 layers Flexitank Flexibag For Used Cooking Oil Biodiesel
|Material||PP & PE|
|Composition||3/ 4 inner layers food grade PE flim|
|1 outer layer PP woven fabric|
|3 inch Valve (Ball/ Butterfly vavle)|
Type: Top loading/discharging
Top loading/Bottom discharging
A) Ball valve
B) Butterfly valve
A) Ball valve is sealed more closely and with better resistance to pressure. There is no block when the valve is open, making the liquid flow in and out freely and quickly.
B) In the joint position between internal valve and flexitank, a safety protection device is added, which will prevent inner film layer blocking the valve effectively and make residual liquid the minimum after discharging.
1. Compare with ISO tanks – same volume ADA flexitank with lower sea freight, lower storage charge and without rent cost, returning freight and cleaning cost.
2. Compare with drums– one 20ft container, use ADA flexitank can load 24000L products, but use drums can load 16000L at most, same sea freight ADA flexitank can load 8000L more products.
3. ADA valve– special design of the 3’’food grade ball valve, make the residue less than 10 kgs when unloading and it’s more safety with lock and special flange design.
4. Easy operation– two people with one hour can accomplish all the loading and unloading work, save time and save labor.
5. Wide application– suitable to different kinds of non-hazardous liquid products.
6. Material- All material including PE, PP are brand new material.
|Non-hazardous liquid chemicals||
Contact Person: Joyce